Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Of Shrinking Sales and Stenches

Callous is an adjective which means "emotionally hardened"-- example, "a callous indifference to suffering". Callousness is what best describes my former employer who, after 4 months of leaving them, continues to pester me with an account I bagged them for P1M. They reminded me that commercial airing of my account will end January 15 and I have to give them feedback at once if it's gonna renew, otherwise other interested parties might take over of the account. The gall of this company to put pressure on me when they still owe me hundreds of thousands of unpaid commissions, including my incentive for the account in question. I just can't keep my pique on this one-- they'd been holding what's due me for years! Their audit system sucks, their documentation of collectibles and payables sucks and their alibis reek of a management stenching from the top. A classic case of outrageous ingratitude for people who raked-in millions of sales for the company. What can I say, theirs is a typical "pakabig" mode of management. Thank God, I'm out of there. Pay me first dude, before you ask me to sell! Are your balls now on the line? I guess yes.

No comments: