Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Laundry and the Undies

Thursday morning. My laundry bag was bursting with soiled clothes when I delivered it to the laundry station. Two weeks on vacation must have released a very unpleasant smell when the laundry staff unpacked what I thought was a goldmine of sweat, dirt and dust. Well, not my goldmine, but the laundry station’s. Every time I drop them my laundry and the weighing scale starts rotating downwards, they’re turning dirt and grime into gold. So there goes my P264 for an eight-kilo dirty, stinky, icky laundry.


Before heading for my 1pm class I went by SM Makati. I sifted through some brassieres of different names until I made up my mind for the Bench brand. Fortunately, my “manita” (yes, I’m still shopping for my Christmas gifts) has disclosed in her “wish list” her cup size. So I bought the 32-A pink-dotted white bra with its matching thong, not without asking the sales lady what she would choose if I were to give her a bra present. I know girls have different tastes, but would my taste any better choosing something I haven’t used? Early this evening I got a text message, “I love them!”. Wow, and this is past Christmas! Shall I reply, “Really? Can I see them?", ha-ha! Happy New Year, batchmate!

No comments: