Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Of Prayers

I am done with the first test towards my DBS surgery, a neuropsycho test. It was a 3 hour activity with Dra. Holamdes of the Makati Med. Now I am waiting for the psychiatry test followed by cardiopulmonary test. Then there will be a team meeting with my family and the doctors involved with my operation. The schedule is still tentative on first week of June.

Meanwhile prayers continue to pour and I thank you all for the prayers. I know that they can only be effective as my personal faith goes. I pray that God increase my faith each day for such is His desire that I convert my trials into more obedience, humility and love.

Last Sunday we went to St. Padre Pio National Shrine in Batangas to hear mass. Then in the afternoon we had a short worship prayer at the house of our former home cell head in Familia (Family Life Apostolate). It was heart warming and joyful to be praising God in worship songs again. I know I  have to renege on my calling to serve again in a community of faithfuls such as Familia. And yes, hopefully not in wheelchair anymore.

No comments: