Friday, March 15, 2019

Difficulty Walking

In a span of one month since my last visit to Dra. Cid Diesta my abdominal contraction progressed. She checked me last December 7, 2018 and gave medication of Tidomet 2 tablets 3x a day and Stilnox 1/2 tablet 2x a day. My next scheduled visit will be April 5, 2019 or almost 4 months for the next consultation. From that span of time my stomach contraction progressed rapidly. I was seen by my doctor December and by January the abdominal contraction started to show. Today is March 15 and this is how I look now. I bend down while walking due to contraction of my stomach.I don't feel it while sitting or lying. I can still drive without pain. It's only tiresome when I stand longer. No matter how I force my self to walk erect my effort is powerless to this pressing feeling in my stomach that makes me bend forward. I think I need to suggest in my next doctor's visit a Botox injection to my stomach. Botox injections work by weakening or paralyzing certain muscles or by blocking certain nerves. The effects last about three to twelve months, depending on what you are treating.

No comments: