Sunday, February 03, 2019

Foot Twisting, My Lubag/XDP Update

In less than a year I have been experiencing the urge to press or twist my left foot. The twitching will turn my upper body to the left making me to slouch a little bit and if the pressing of foot is stronger the more I slouch. I searched the internet and found only one page about foot dystonia. It says it is focal dystonia to a group pf muscle, in my case the upper left leg.

Fingers press to the floor making it painful when driving.
I cannot stand normally in two feet as I have to press my left foot. It was subtle at first but now I begin to notice it gets aggravated in just over three weeks. I just hope it doesn't turn worse in months until I find a remedy.

Yes, I continue to find remedy for my ailment, aside from my regular visit with my neurologist Dra. Czarina Diesta of Makati Med. I've been taking food supplements as suggested by some sufferers like Magnesium and Omega 3. Yesterday I purchased online Ganoderma capsule as one testimonial said it had relieved him from cervical dystonia. I assume the king of herb ganoderma would address any form of dystonia. I hope this wonder herb could reduce if not eliminate my symptoms. I can only hope. Let's see.


Foot fingers curl inwards

No comments: