Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Won Starbucks Complimentary Beverage

After more than a hundred cups of Starbucks-- combine hot and cold beverages since I started visiting this branch-- my loyal patronage with this coffee company named after a Mody-Dick character has paid off. No, I wasn't paid off deliberately, it was luck that was kinder to me when the random cash register squirted a promo receipt with a costumer code for www.mystarbucksvisit-ph.com.

Then after encoding and answering some questions (page after page, the kind that management wanted to hear out from customers-- they were easy, yeah!), my complimentary beverage ID came out. Not really an ID that has my picture and name tag on it, but a numerical ID my answer choices must have generated.


I copied it to the space provided at the promo receipt and presented it to Thines-- though I would have loved to present it to Lhyne (yes, I practically know all the crew in this branch and they know me by name, too!)-- for my choice for any tall beverage. I chose Mango Passion Fruit, their current product offering. Well, that was after I had a hot Tazo Tea, a Kettle Chips of Spicy Thai (ginger chips-- anghaaang!) and a sampler of Raspberry Black Currant cold drink. All, in the guise of doing my client proposals in this free wi-fied nook of Makati!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came across your blog when I googled www.mystarbucksvisit-ph.com. Pretty interesting. I've just completed the survey and now I can claim my tall beverage drink. I still can't decide which one to get. How fortunate of us to have been part of the random sample. =)

joshjaena said...

yeah, nice promo! which starbucks branch you got yours?

Anonymous said...

Got mine too. Makes me wonder 'how random is random?"...say, every other customer? hahahahaha. Got mine at Shangmall Starbucks 6th Floor. Tell me dude...where is that makati starbucks branch with free wifi??? Here in ortigas, they ask for P100 per hour payment.

(That is why, I like Gloria Jeans...for their free wifi...but don't tell the starbucks guys, ok? Until I get my free beverage).

Text me what starbucks branch or what other coffee shops are providing free wifi. Thanks

Dave
0927 5693875

Anonymous said...

Gloria Jeans anywhere is free wi-fi? that's cool! Starbucks pasong tamo, but i think it's from somewhere else that reaches the shop...

Anonymous said...

hi.. also got a complimentary recit from starbucks.. but after answering the whole survey there was no ID# that aperd for me to redeem my free tall coffee.. just a thankyou message.. pls help me go about the survey for me to get my free coffee.. hope ul reply.. tnx

david said...

me too i dont know where do i find the ID# pls help us.tnx

Anonymous said...

Emma said,
How happy am i to receive a free cup of coffee, i think you got the great manager there to create such a wonderful promo, well, you sure got me to be your loyal customer, love you all ....and thanks...

Anonymous said...

Nice site. All the Starbucks are top quality in my opinion, comfortable, quiet and I've purchased my coffee for home only at Starbucks for years now. You've mastered the art!

Anonymous said...

im not a regular starbucky but when i crave a tatse of a cold coffee drink i always drive by any starbuck for some cold satisfaction....

Anonymous said...

After dinner we're always craving for a cup of coffee. The first thing that comes to our mind is Starbucks. Nothing comes close to taste and aroma of your coffee.

Anonymous said...

I Love Chocolate Cream!...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am so lucky i have been a part of the random sample... i love starbucks so much especially the green teas with hazalnut..:)

anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Lianne said...

Hi. Question: do you need to claim it during the same time you made a purchase? Like, I got the customer voice receipt at 11 pm. Do I need to go to Starbucks at 11 pm again to claim the free drink, or is it anytime within the 14-day period?